Friday, November 21, 2008

Funyuns - Oooooooooooooh Tasty!


That's a birds nest on that post. Kweku and I thought it odd while walking the pier. What a COLD place to nest!

I bought a bag of Funyun's at Giant today. Kweku had never had them before and I was HAPPY to introduce him to the "Onion flavored rings." I'd a salt craving and oooooooooooh tasty!

Turkey Day is ALMOST here! I have the whole week off from the University so I will be helping out at the Bux. I'm certain I will have some awesome stories next week. I mean, it's been quite a long time since anyone spontaneously combusted or anything nearly as awesome has occurred. People at the University ARE equally awesome...BUT, being as they are my students, I probably shouldn't blog about them. Unless I blog about Kimchee which is nasty and not nearly as tasty as a Funyon, although most Korean's would argue with me on that point.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I absolutely LOVE funyuns. If there was a way to incorporate them into Thanksgiving, girl, I'd be all over it!

Chris said...

funyun stuffing...mmmm....

Anonymous said...

Funyuns would be better on green bean casserole than those other oniony things.

Mom

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You know Mom that is a GREAT idea. I'm almost tempted to try putting them on top of the green beans, BUT what if they get soggy? Nah, I shall just use the super tasty onions that you hate.

Q said...

What?! Mom, you don't like the super tasty onions?! It's one of the wonders of Thanksgiving meals...