Sidenote A: Kweku and I are the only couple falling all over eachother. Clearly we are the most in love.
Sidenote B: What is going on with my pack? Don't worry Kweku fixed it.
Sidenote C: See the guy on the left? We call him Moses because of his staff.
Sidenote D: We are the only couple without poles; we are the coolest.

Our trail is where? Oh yah, through those trees!

At mile 6, we all look pretty good and still have smiles. Oh, and at this point we're all still friends.

Mile 8, looking a bit more winded but overall doing FABULOUS!

Stay tuned for... The Camp Site!
3 comments:
I have several insights:
a. The only reason I was not falling all over my wife was because I had to squeeze into the picture and I did not want to knock Kweku over with my pack...really.
b. How about my posture? You try standing with your shoulders slumped like mine are, not as easy as it looks.
c. I don't have poles either, can I be cool too? (never mind that they are holding up the camera)
Seriously, we had a wonderful time!
Technically, I and in the middle of that first photo (which is only appropriate b/c, of course, I am the most important. or at least tied with you for most important). Joe is to the left of me.
I would require indoor plumbing and an air mattress.
Post a Comment