Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tis the Season For...

Babies

and

Camping

Everyone is having babies. No, I am not having a baby. If I were having a baby, I'd show photos. But I'm not. And since I'm not, I don't have any baby photos to post. Hannah, my old roomie and good friend had her baby Shiloh this past week. I have a baby shower when I get back. Our other friend is pregnant. um, yah, like I said, tis the season...

I also don't have any camping photos as Kweku and I leave for our pack trip TOMORROW! I'm thrilled and will bombard you with awesome, fantabulous photos next week. But I do have the "getting ready" stage documented digitally.

A.) MEALS - Super fabulous to prepare... add boiling water. Love that!




B.) Kweku and I on the floor preparing our packs.




C.) Our best friends for the next few days.

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I thought I was going to be your best friend for the next few days. :sniffle:

Bethany said...

You guys are going to have the best time of your lives. Take LOTS of photos!