Thursday, January 10, 2008

Must I be Honest with Myself?

Another day without sugar. Apparently sugar makes your legs feel like tree trunks and your lung capacity the size of a tuna can. At least that is the way I have been feeling around 4 every morning. So I bought a running book and read some TRUSTED articles online and found out a bunch of good and not so good stuff. Basically, I can't believe that my body still loves me. So I'm changing the way I fuel my body and that means NO MORE LATTES. WHAT!!!? Ugh, toffee nut white mocha...of this I do not partake. On the other hand, my legs feel fabulous and I felt like a million dollars after three and a half miles. BUT, I decided that my abs needed some work so I headed to Wally World. In these parts you could call it SheWalzMart, you know... Ghettospeak. So I find what I'm looking for, a 50 minute workout video targeting Abs called.... (said sheepishly) Belly Fat Blast. Of COURSE, it is behind a LOCKED glass panel. Weird, does our Ghetto Walmart have problems with thievery? So I get a man, of course it's a man, and lead the way to the fitness DVD's. "OH, you buy video for your kid." and I say, "No, I buy that video for me." "Oh yes, Fat Blast is for You." He put great emphasis on the You and I felt a lot fat. I wanted to kick box the nicotine metabolism booster in the face, but I held back...Clearly, if I've made it all the way to SheWalzMart ALONE, I most definitely need the video.

No comments: