Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!













Did you have snow? We didn't.
Did you have cold weather? We sort of did.
Did you spend time with family? We did.
Did you take family photos? We did.
Did you watch a Lifetime Christmas movie? We did.
Did you make fun of the movie while watching? We did.
Did you get a phone call saying you don't blog enough? We did.
Did I know that more than just Mom reads my blog? Nope, I didn't.
Did you wake up at 4 AM to stand in line at Kohls? Nope, I didn't.
Nebraska had a nasty storm and we aren't there. Wahoo!
All this to say Merry Christmas! (Please note that we did NOT say Happy Holidays)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Am I glad you blogged again?



I am.

Anonymous said...

We are all impatiently waiting for Christmas pictures.

Anonymous said...

Snow, yes.
Cold, yes.
Family, yes.
Pictures, no.
Movie, no, and that's very unusual.
I don't blog.
I don't shop in crazed holiday crowds if possible.

Sounds like you had a good time. That's happy.

Clarissa