Monday, December 10, 2007

Livin' Right


Kweku and I have been meeting up to workout in the AM.

After I workout I go back to my apartment and take a nap.

People are generally stupid.

Like the girl next to me HAS to run faster. Really? Why do girls stare at other girls when they work out and have to compete? Why am I noticing? Probably because I'm easily irritated by other people. I'm especially irritated when sweaty women are irritating.

I also learned (I hooked my ipod up to the treadmill) that Santa Clause is overweight and is going to kill our economy.

Oprah should run for president because women aimlessly follow her for no reason at all. I used to like her until I did some topical research. Obama is nothing without Oprah. Hillary despises Obama. Obama could care less because he has Oprah for support. And Hillary doesn't understand why she doesn't get the same attention when she brings "Bill" along for the ride. Maybe if she had Dr. Phil along she'd get more women following her. OR maybe Rachel Ray because every woman likes 30 minute meals with a side of gossip. BUT, I'm just running on the treadmill minding my own business...

What is in the cup? And don't you miss watching Matlock?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like 3 little penguins...not really, but that's my best guess. I cannot wait to find out, so PLEASE don't make me wait too long!!!!

Clarissa

Anonymous said...

Love your perceptions...

I think it looks like a little hair clip thingy (a man's term for it).

cotadajdaj said...

Looks like a finger splint/brace thingy. Please don't tell anyone I'm an Occupational Therapist :p