Thursday, May 24, 2007

FYI


Currently I'm stuck in a rut listening to 80's music. itunes! yay!

So, I was drinking pink grapfruit juice and then washed my hands and the soap was pink grapefruit. For some strange reason I gagged, overdose maybe?

I'm reading "a long way gone, Memoirs of a Boy Soldier" and it is WOW! I wish the book and the events in it were a bunch of fiction, but sadly it is not. There is a race for Darfur and I think I might enter to run it! We must remember that not everyone experiences the same freedoms that we do!

Hannah is gone, who will listen to "Jessi's Girl" with me?

Should I cut my hair?

2 comments:

Jonas said...

No. You shouldn't.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record ... it is all your fault!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't get these words out of my mind:

"You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl
I wish that I had Jessie's girl
Why can't I find a woman like that?
Like Jessie's girl"

LOL

Seriously, I am hoping you have an awesome visit with your parents - and the Howie's and Davie's that are soon to arrive!

DC might never be the same!

Jean

PS: My theory on hair is that it always grows back!