Here are the BIG/Exciting moments:
1.) My cell phone died. If you have called, I have no idea.
2.) A guy asked me out at Safeway today. I thought stuff like that only happened in movies. Let me clarify, I almost died having a "cart boy" tell me that I have an amazing smile and that he wants to be the one to look at it as my boyfriend.
3.) I received a "good job Laura pin" from Starbucks.
4.) Apollo and Julianne won Dancing with the Stars
5.) The Officer AND Gentleman chose Tessa (Yay for happily ever after!)
6.) I prepared lovely stuffed peppers only to grab the hot dish SANS oven mit and burn my thumb.
7.) I became the irritating D.C.'er on the bus and talked to Clarissa for over an hour, loudly! Yup, I got the angry stares and I didn't care! What's happened to me? Revenge of the nail clipping.
8.) I saw the maggot haired lady and once again I stared at her.
9.) The roomie is heading out for a pirate festival. I'm not that cool.
10.) Parentals come in tres mas dias!!!!
2 comments:
#10 is the best. We are really looking forward to it. It is time to start packing the suitcase.
Hey - and we arrive in your lovely city in only 6 days - will just miss your parents, I hear. How can we hook up? Huh? Huh? Huh? Email us, and we'll work on it. Or better yet, when you have a phone again, email and we'll give you our number...
BTW, your blog has inspired "Laura Moments" in our lives - people doing things that a) make absolutely no sense and b) completely annoy the bejeebies out of us. Thanks for making our lives more enjoyable! See you soon!
Post a Comment