Wednesday, April 4, 2007

And All the Girls Swooned



I'm not a 25 girls to one guy kinda gal, but I am this time because A.) He is REALLY cute. B.) He taught Sunday school. and C.) Well who can resist a 6 times triathelite Doctor, officer in the Navy?


This is a really cool picture of our feet while we watch on my bed. (More like we made fun of Every woman and had this maternal instict to protect him from crazy women...although he CLEARLY enjoyed the attention.)


This woman really made an impact on me being as she has, "ears like a hawk." Really? She obviously felt "chemistry" with Andy, but he didn't feel anything for her. Sadness...



One girl sang the National Anthem and he teared up. I don't know, I couldn't stop laughing... But HE thought it was romantic. And two women who swore they would make AMAZING military wives made him a birthday cake and substituted Tequila for eggs. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now that's some down home cookin'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've stooped to the bachelor? Oh sadness...well, I confess to have watched Beauty and the Geek once or twice, so I've pretty much hit rock bottom.

Clarissa

Anonymous said...

I laughed pretty hard just remembering how funny that was. Especially the ears-like-a-[retracted]-hawk and the tequila instead of eggs thing. That was some good stuff.

Angie said...

What? You've never had a 2-tequila western omelette? Oh, it's the bomb.

Yikes. I have watched portions of the "Bachelor" before. However, I have to admit the things I really enjoyed were the cat fights among the girls. Other than that, it was just pathetic.

Love your socks. You keeping warm these days?

Seriously - Tequila Benedict - it's not just for breakfast anymore! : )

Q, La, and Gooner said...

They say it might frost tonight and I'm not ok with that. I LOVE cold weather! I'm so not ready for summer yet, so I'm all prepared to enjoy my covers! Thanks for the update on Baby Girl. When is the clan coming to DC??? We have 3 airbeds and a couch... We totally support guests and we don't discriminate!