This is the building where I work...
Onto more exciting things, I smell like coffee. When I leave Starbucks I smell like one gigantic bean. I radiate coffee bean. I'm a walking bean. I should have my Mom make me a bean costume. If anybody invited me to a Halloween or the Christianized Harvest Carnival, I'm going as an Arabica Coffee bean. I drink a LOT of tea now; is it because I smell like a bean and therefore refuse to ingest it? Purhaps my coffee addiction has been curbed due to my new aroma? Unlimited beverages while on the clock has turned into Strawberry Lemonade OR Passion Tea Lemonade. Whatever it is, NO beans! No beans. I make tips now, so I carry around 1 dollar bills. Great, judgement time. I'm pretty sure that every casheire from here on out will stare down and gingerly take the cash from me, not wanting to touch it for fear it was shoved into my garter by some ravage beast. But you know, I've never been one to care what random people think of me. I rather like the idea of the wrinkled old woman with huge red glasses reaching for the hand sanitizer as I walk away... Little does she know that I earned those one dollar bills through smelling like a bean!
1 comment:
You just crack me up! Di
Post a Comment