Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wanna Be Asian Roomie

So my roomie Carrie is embracing Asian culture like no other. She gets as close to being Asian as one can be without BEING. Henceforth she introduced me to the wonderful experience of sticky rice. Below is the super cool process.

1. Soak the rice for at least 4 hours...


2.Put the rice in foil in a huge basket.



3.Take rice out of foil but leave in basket.



4.Make yummy coconut sauce.



5.Top with sauce and mangos. Yummm!!!!



Working 2 jobs is making my life crazy so I'm sorry that my blogging is lagging off... Perhaps once I have a routine things will be better... In the meantime, sorry!

Stacey and I went to a mega church today and it was HUGE! They called the sanctuary the "auditorium." Weird, I didn't like it. But, the sermon and worship were excellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My former roomie Cassiah often attends a mega church. She says she never expected to like it, but she liked the sermons and worship quite a bit. Strange how that can happen. However, big, impersonal churches are also not for me at all. No auditoriums in my future.

Clarissa