I'm on my lunch break at work and I figured that now was a good time to blog. But I'm in a federal building and I have no clue where all the eyes are and well, if blogging is ok.... But I just HAVE TO VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ronald Reagon building is HUGE and houses the Federal Triangle (U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of Commerce (thas me!) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection. ok, so do you get the picture, hundreds of people... So on my floor there is a bathroom. 3 stalls. 3 sinks. ONE paper towel dispenser. 2 soap dispensers. Now the REALLY irritating part is that the soap runs out around 10:00 A.M. This is a problem for me. Bacteria! Granted the whole building is marble and steel and enforced with who knows what, but think of all the bacteria thriving in this place. Solution... buy more soap dispensers, buy bigger soap dispensers, OR have them filled every 3 hours.
Remember mall walkers? Well, we have what I call Reagan Walkers. These are the women that strap on an mp3 player to their belt, attach massive headphones to go around "helmet hair," wear 80's style walking shoes, navy blue pants landing just above the ankle and walking rapidly around the building. This is tragical as they try to mow me down as I leave the bathroom sans debacteriafied...
3 comments:
Gross!!!!! I was reminded of the bathrooms at Nizhni's university. Remember? Gross.
Clarissa
Thanks for the warning - now we know where NOT to go on our visit there....
No, no, no, you have to come! I have Germ X AND I eat with tour groups and band members every day! You'll fit right in and it IS an experience...
Post a Comment