The cubs eh? I was supposed to speak on superbowl sunday at 6:00 can you believe that? So i prayed that we would have a huge storm and the meeting would be cancelled but then found out my good friend Kimberly and fam were driving from PA to visit that weekend and would be driving back home at that time, so I re-prayed that the weather would be good for them and that the right people who "needed" to hear me speak would be at the meeting. Well, I came down with the stomach flu sunday am and was able to finish my visit with my friend, speak in three services, go to 'lunch' at a home and lay in bed that evening in half consciousness to watch the game, didn't miss a bit! Is God great or what? Di
1 comment:
The cubs eh? I was supposed to speak on superbowl sunday at 6:00 can you believe that? So i prayed that we would have a huge storm and the meeting would be cancelled but then found out my good friend Kimberly and fam were driving from PA to visit that weekend and would be driving back home at that time, so I re-prayed that the weather would be good for them and that the right people who "needed" to hear me speak would be at the meeting. Well, I came down with the stomach flu sunday am and was able to finish my visit with my friend, speak in three services, go to 'lunch' at a home and lay in bed that evening in half consciousness to watch the game, didn't miss a bit! Is God great or what? Di
Post a Comment