I was driving into class "IN MY DAD'S CAR" when I met someone on the gravel road. No problem, except they were driving down the middle of the road. It appeared they were interested in a game of chicken. You might think that I'm just the type of adventure freak to invest my life into such a game; not so.
A.) I value my life.
B.) I value my DAD'S car.
Game over. I pulled over and let her sail by in the middle of the road.
4 comments:
Hey, when you go to DC, you are welcome to stop by here. We have an extra bed and we are about 7 to 8 hours from DC. Or less depending on how fast you drive.
Darin
If you go directly from your house to D.C., it is 1199 miles. If you stop by Wheaton and then Wilmore, it is 1440 miles (only a little out of the way). You are welcome to stop by Wheaton, also.
Uncle Bob
I'd offer a place for your head to rest in Tennessee, as well. . .but that's WAAAAAY out of your way!
Cool - Uncle Bob reads your blog, too.
Hey Uncle Bob!!! Say "hey" to Aunt Faye!
Yah I didn't know they read this either. You all are all really great to offer me a place to stay! And you never know Angie, I just might road trip to Tennessee and see you.
Post a Comment