Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stress

I am feeling a HUGE load of stress. For as much as I move one wouldn't think that I would have this problem. Not So. You see, my friend Katie and I are thinking that if we each sell a kidney we might be able to afford a place in DC that is safe AND free of most insects. It kills me to think that we would each have to pay at least 800 (minimum!!!) bucks and on top of that roach motels. Seriously! We've decided that I should bring my old bunkbed and we can share a room. I mean, seriously what is wrong with two professionals sharing a room????? haha, as if I don't need my space. This is the thing, I know that God will provide, but sometimes I wish He wouldn't cut it sooooo close... In the mean time I shall search apartments, take exams and pack.

No comments: