Monday, November 13, 2006

What a Day!


A nice old building, yes? Whenever you walk around Istanbul you will find "ancient stuffs." Some of these buildings have so much character. My day had a lot of character too. It was really one of those days where you find out who your true friends are and which ones you thought were friends, but aren't. Henceforth it is what I would call a sad day. And it was raining, but our teachers meeting was cancelled so that was nice... And I'm at home drinking tea, so life is even better yet. The only thing that would make this night ideal would be if my Mom were here! Mom's always have a way of hugging hurt away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I love keeping up on what you're doing! So glad you gave me that link! Thanks!

Yes, Greece and Italy. I'm uber excited--I get to study the New Testament through a program called "Footsteps of Paul." We spend most of our time in Thessaloniki and Corinth, I believe, but some time in Rome and Florence and other parts of Greece, as well! :D

Anonymous said...

This is your mom sending you a great big HUG.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you - and praying for you right now! :) Jean