Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ugh, back in the swing of things...


So, yesterday I visited the online registrar and am signed up for 3 classes or 13 credit hours. Ugh! Say it with me, UGH! I know, but this is the next step in preparing for my future. Homework, that just sounds all too exciting! I included here a pic of my stuff when I arrived home from Turkey, yup I overtook my Mom's sewing room. She has it back by the way, but still travelling makes for crazy luggage issue. By the way, they lost my luggage and we got it a few days later. The moral of the story? I didn't even care if my luggage was gone for forever I was HOME! Normally when you travel and your luggage is missing you think things like: ooooooooooh, did I put underwear in my carry on? Is my toothbrush still crammed in that inside pocket? and the BIGGIE-Did I lose my only pair of jeans that makes my bum look good? and what about that pink shirt? (you know the shirt you wear ALL the time because someone ,somewhere told you that you look hot (good) in it?) - yah that one... Basically, I was and am just happy to be home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Where are you going to school? What kinds of classes are you taking. If I have any time at all this week I promise to call. I'm so sorry my studpid life is crazy right now. I miss you, friend.

Clarissa

Angie said...

You are, by far, one of my favorite reads. I just enjoy, giggle, and smile every time you post something new!

Love you, my long-lost piano student.......
Angie