Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
It's beautiful. I wish we were there -- watching some Christmas movie with you, and eating buttered popcorn.We miss you guys SOOOOOOO much!Angie, Mark & the fam
That would be great! We all miss you guys too! We'd have a lot more fun now that I am older and not "as much as a trouble maker!" Love you though!
The tree is beautiful! The ladder is a great ideal so cinnamon does not get into so much trouble. Love, Paula
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's beautiful. I wish we were there -- watching some Christmas movie with you, and eating buttered popcorn.
We miss you guys SOOOOOOO much!
Angie, Mark & the fam
That would be great! We all miss you guys too! We'd have a lot more fun now that I am older and not "as much as a trouble maker!" Love you though!
The tree is beautiful! The ladder is a great ideal so cinnamon does not get into so much trouble. Love, Paula
Post a Comment