Thursday, October 5, 2006

Yuck!

This is like nasty liquid cake. Everyone loves it; I hate it! It is like regular cake floating in liquid. Like put a piece on your plate and water leaks out!!! It is the nastiest thing in the whole world! I HATE it, but sooooooooooooo many people just love it. I can't stand it. I don't know if this pic does this stuff justice. Normally I enjoy Turkish food, I mean I love Kebab. BUT, I can't stand this cake stuff. I really can't. So if you all think that I just ADORE all Turkish food, you are WRONG!

1 comment:

Miller's Missions said...

This cake reminds me of a cake here in Panama called Tres Leches. That means 3 milks. And it also drips milk. People here are quite taken with the cake and I don't care for it the way they do. Funny how people's tastes can be so different.