Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Cleaner Lady

This is the cleaner lady. She's pretty great, she helped clean up the throw up from Lara. Remember the throw up days? Yah, she was amazing! She cleaned up the floor and got the throw up clothes off of Lara. Today a kid tried to throw up on the new teacher Zeynep. Poor girl, she only speaks Turkish but gagging is universal and we both started running. I like Zeynep, she helps out a lot! but this cook lady thinks I can eat way more than reality states. I think she thinks the more she gives th emore I will eat. Ummmmmmmmmm, no the more you give the more you waste. And she still gives me noodles, and I don't really like noodles. But I like her. She's our Turkish lunchroom lady.

Heather: you asked how I deal with germs. It's hard. They LOVE holding my hands. Especially in Kindergaarten, we've even had fights over who got to hold my hand. I keep thinking of germs, but now I just think about hand sanitizer when class is over. If I wasn't such a germiphobe life would be easier!!!!!!!!!!!! And you asked about American foods over here. Well, you can eat at burger king, arbys, mcdonalds, pizza hut, little ceasers, dominoes... And yes, I've had Turkish coffee before, just never in turkey and it tastes a bit different. I think that's all I've neglected to respond to.... Please let me know if anyones asked questions that I've failed to answer...

1 comment:

L & H said...

Thank you for answering my questions.