Tuesday, October 3, 2006

The Life of a Commuter...

That yellow thing attached to my keys is called an akbil. I must use it to ride on the bus. You put the silver thing in the hole and it goes, high beep, low beep... And yes, I need 4 keys to get into my flat; I am quite protected you see.
This is the little Akbil station where you go and put money on your little akbil. You can choose any color, but mine of course is yellow!
This is my bus stop. Notice all the taxis! They are EVERYWHERE, except when you need one they seem never to be around! But the green bus on the right is like the one I take. See the people walking in the street near all the yellow taxis? Those people have a death wish! Use the over the street walky thing if you need to cross. I always do.... People are dumb; how much is your life worth?

1 comment:

L & H said...

I think the akbil looks like an ice cream tester spoon.