Monday, October 9, 2006

I'm Beautiful, Yes?


I look THIS fabulous in Turkey. In case any of you were wondering how Istanbul has impacted my life, this is it. One of my students drew this picture for me and frankly I love it. I don't think I have ever looked so beautiful!Do they really see my hair this way? I mean really....? Aysegul said maybe my hair sticks up like this when I am angry. I don' tknow. But I'm proud. I mean, come on, my student (Ela) made something for me... This tells me she cares ahhhhhhhhhh, I guess all my worksheets aren't making them hate me! Cause you know, sometimes I wonder. You know, when I make them say "Please help" in English when they can't put on their tie shoes? Another battle of the wills. I've been having a lot of those lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look mahavalous! I wonder if it means anything that you have no arms? Love hearing about Turkey! What a great experience you're having! Thanks for all the great pics!
Julaine

Angie said...

Dahling . . .have never looked better. I'm with Julaine!

I'm so very proud of you. And so glad to be hearing from you on a regular basis.