(2) I enjoy the Wii. My sister and her family are visiting and we've been having loads of fun.
(3) It is over 90 degrees these days in Texas so we are doing a lot of this:
That is my niece H. Gooner LOVES to play with H. LOVES. It has reaffirmed our desire for more children. Not yet folks, don't get excited.
(4) I haven't run in one week. See number 3 for my reason why.
(5) That is a whole pig on a spit.
(6) Talking to Dad on the phone while he is at work!
16 comments:
so cute!!! she looks to happy to be talking to daddy on her pink phone! hey, you might as well have all your babes in diapers at once! : ) i'll let you know how it works out! i am sure i use my mascara way too long... it's amazing i don't get nasty infections! the pool sounds superb! hey, swimming is awesome exercise! and it's way cooler than running - especially if it's 90 degrees! we've had some days like that here too. it's amazing how short-lived spring can be! have a beautiful day!
First -- I love the title of your blog..that is one of my favorite hymns...because it's so true and I don't want to wander.
Second -- I love the wii. So I smiled when I read that.
90 degrees is HOT. No running allowed.
I've never seen an entire pig on a spit. That's impressive.
Fun blog.
Rachel
your little girl is absolutely adorable! Love that picture in your header! And we're your neighbors over here in LA and feeling the heat, too! My kids love to swim!
That pig looks yummy!! I've never seen a whole one roasted on a spit b4!
Happy Day to you!
no I am not dead! I know. I had mono and then all this other crazy life going on so blogging has been on the back burner! I miss it! I can't run in the heat. I die. I went this morning and it was over cast and it was great. I use my mascara until it is clumpy. It is usually way before 3 months bc I really like fresh mascara!
She looks so lovely taking to her daddy on the phone! What an amazing picture!
I also love the wii and could play for hours if I wasn't so busy. Swimming sounds way better given the 90 degrees, anyhow ;) It looks like you had lots of fun :)
Thank you so much for sharing!
Have a wonderful week,
Kate
It's hot hot hot here too! I remember when I left FLA for Houston, I thought the weather would be a little better. HA! And what PRETTY bambino!
Enjoy the pool time!
How cute is your little girl on the phone :0) love it....
It is hot here to officially summer I tell ya and oooh how I love pool season....
Never saw a whole pig on um a stick before LOL
Funny post love it....
xoxo
Summer :0)
Darling kiddos. Delish pig. I am jealous of the pig. Yum.
She is the cutest baby!!
Wow a whole pig? Gooner looks so cute. Girls and their daddies!!
Holy cow that pig looks tasty!! Only in Texas :)
That pool looks so lovely! Go jump in it for me :) Gooner always looks so happy... love it!
Love the photos! Gooner is adorable as always. How nice that she has a cute cousin to play with!
Whew, that pool looks good! We're gearing up to be in the triple digits this week.
i love that poll!! i've always wondered when i should be changing my mascara.. haha!!!
and i love wii too! so much fun!!
Post a Comment