Of course! What kind of guy doesn't pee in the shower as a daily ritual?! I would wager that 99.9% of men would respond with an emphatic "Yes, why waste a golden opportunity?"...
Ok, I've had conversations with other women about this, and I would be willing to bet that most women will lie. I won't deny it on a rare occasion, but usually only because I'm a very busy mother who forgets to pee all day long, and by the time I realize I have to pee, I'm already in the shower, and who wants to get out and slop water everywhere, or dance all the way through a shower thats supposed to be your 7 minutes of relaxation in a day?! So, that's my excuse. Although, it's really disgusting, and I think now that I've seen it in writing I will stop doing it immediately--I suppose it couldn't be too hard to turn the water off and towel off first.
I never pee in the shower but I will admit there have been a few slips these last few weeks of pregnancy...its like once i get in the shower lil man decides to jump on my bladder and continue to until pee leeks out. But I would rather it happen in the shower than in my pants. I imagine peeing in the shower is like using a bidet, which if I had a bidet maybe the shower pee wouldn't be so weird. I cant wait to read your follow up tomorrow :)
Hahahahaha!!! La, you make me smile. I try to avoid shower peeage. I would not say my record over the course of 27 years has been 100%. There have been mitigating circumstances in a few cases....
13 comments:
Um, I kind of can't wait to read your follow up to this poll!
Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
Of course! What kind of guy doesn't pee in the shower as a daily ritual?! I would wager that 99.9% of men would respond with an emphatic "Yes, why waste a golden opportunity?"...
Hilarious! Just stumbled across your blog and love, LOVE it = ) New follower and just wanted to say hi. Have a great day!
Ok, I've had conversations with other women about this, and I would be willing to bet that most women will lie. I won't deny it on a rare occasion, but usually only because I'm a very busy mother who forgets to pee all day long, and by the time I realize I have to pee, I'm already in the shower, and who wants to get out and slop water everywhere, or dance all the way through a shower thats supposed to be your 7 minutes of relaxation in a day?! So, that's my excuse. Although, it's really disgusting, and I think now that I've seen it in writing I will stop doing it immediately--I suppose it couldn't be too hard to turn the water off and towel off first.
i am not confessing to my response. ; )
I never pee in the shower but I will admit there have been a few slips these last few weeks of pregnancy...its like once i get in the shower lil man decides to jump on my bladder and continue to until pee leeks out. But I would rather it happen in the shower than in my pants. I imagine peeing in the shower is like using a bidet, which if I had a bidet maybe the shower pee wouldn't be so weird.
I cant wait to read your follow up tomorrow :)
This one was gross even for me! But I answered! In the name of research and blog friendship ;)
Oh my goodness, I'm totally cracking up!!!!
So funny! Just found your blog and am interested to see what else is to come, follow us at:
http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/
BAHAHAHAHAHHA.
this is awesome!
i'v always wondered if people do that..
i voted!!
Hahahahaha!!! La, you make me smile. I try to avoid shower peeage. I would not say my record over the course of 27 years has been 100%. There have been mitigating circumstances in a few cases....
Sooo funny! It cracked me up! I just voted! Have a nice day!
HA! I don't know what to do about this...
lie, tell the truth, lie, tell the truth...heehee! pretty much just gave myself away.
h.y.s.t.e.r.i.c.a.l
Post a Comment