Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Came to Texas



So we took Gooner to the park.  This was her first time in a swing and she LOVED it!




We were actually hiking a nature preserve when we happened upon this park skirted by a lake!




15 comments:

katie said...

I love spring. And I love going to the park.

Clarissa said...

I love spring! I love to go on walks in the spring! I also used to love to swing. Now I get motion sickness from it if I swing for too long. :(

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwwww, so darn cute. I love taking the dude to the park in the Spring before it gets to hot here!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks so wonderful. It's still in the thirties here. booooo.....

Miller's Missions said...

Of course she loves swinging! Her mother enjoyed them as well so it's no surprise to me!! You would always swing after we got in a fight or for a million other reasons. You'll definitely need a swing for her wherever you live!!!

LeAnna said...

Oooh, jealous! I hope it warms up here.
LOVE the swinging pics! You can totally see the look of pure joy on her sweet face! I posted about our visit today, it was so fun meeting you!

NaomiG said...

What a cutie pie you have there... she's beautiful. :-) Stopped by from LeAnna's. :-) My children call those swings "pumpkin swings with butt holes." They're weird. :-)

The Mommy said...

I can't wait for Spring! We were surprised with three inches of snow last night.

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

SO CUTE!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love going to the park. I just wish it would hurry up and warm up a bit, so we can enjoy it! :)

Amy Prikazsky said...

I just found your blog and love it! I'm now a follower!

I love the title...Oh how it's so true in my life...

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Mo said...

I do this in my dreams...oh day, I shalll go outside again. sniff sniff.

Mo said...

I do this in my dreams...oh day, I shalll go outside again. sniff sniff.

Melinda said...

You're baby is ADORABLE!!

And, aren't you glad for Spring! I am. I live in Oklahoma, and boy, did we ever have a cold winter, as did you guys down there too!

Kelley said...

I think it was a beautiful weekend for most of the country! I soaked it all in!