Yesterday was a day full of intense pain. My stomach was cramping, and I'd been vomiting. I thought it must be the flu; it is EVERYWHERE. And then my heart started hurting. And my stomach pain was excruciating.
An ER visit later I was hooked up to an IV, delivered anti-throw up pills, and given intense pain meds.
Q and I meet with the surgeon on Wednesday. Blech. I've never really had anything wrong with me. I've always been that boring patient. Boring is loosely translated into no medical history. The nurses kept telling me I was going to be fine. And one nurse said that she was going to save me. There were so many tests, it was the middle of the night and I was so cold.
And I was so thankful that Q was there holding my hand.
Oh, and now I am on a super restrictive diet, for health reasons. So Kelley, I won't be eating these yummy cupcakes, like ever. Well that isn't true. Cupcakes are on the foods to avoid or eat sparingly. Gah. Oh, and guess which list coffee is on.....
24 comments:
i'm so sorry you're so sick! bless your heart. take care of yourself. i hope the meeting on wed goes well.
so sorry for the tempting blog post today. what bad timing i have :( ill be praying for you dear. and hope the restrictive diet doesnt last forever. love you.
Awww, poor thing! I sure hope you're feeling better real soon. Take it easy!
lkasjdflasjldfk. what the heck. are you okay? what did they say it was? a life with no cupcakes?!?asdmnhfaskljd. hope you feel better : (
I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble! I hope you get to feeling better very soon and that yor surgery goes well. Wish I lived closer so I could offer to help out but I will be thinking of you!
oh goodness! Please take care of yourself! Saying a little prayer for you!
oh no! that is terrible! Keep us updated! I hope you get better fast!
:( this made me sad. I hope you start feeling better soon my friend. And I will keep you on my prayer list.
sounds like a tough week. i'm sorry you are not feeling well! i hope you get some good news soon.
uh oh, feel better and hope you get some answers. take care
Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick. You poor thing...I'm praying for you right now.....
I hope you start feeling better and that you have a great Tuesday!
Oh no, hope you feel better soon!
oh no! I hope you are okay!
Poor girl, that sounds awful! So do they know what is wrong? I'm sorry, I hope they get you fixed up quickly! :(
Oh dear! So, what's wrong? Please tell me it's nothing major-major!
Poor thing! Hope you are all better soon.
oh no! i'm so sorry! i hope you feel better really soon!
Oh, I hope all is ok!!!!!! We are praying. This should help a little...I LOVE the new layout and the fitness post was HILARIOUS! Loved it! And, lemme tell you...that baby is a DOLL. John saw her and say "oohhh, baby!!" Kissing cousins!??!
Please let us know how you are feeling...xo, C J and J
Awww, oh no! Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon! ;-) Praying for you!!! Have a Blessed Day!
Sorry you've been feeling so yucky...hope you are on the mend and feeling better soon!
I'm sorry to hear that you are sick:-( I hope you get to feeling better soon, so you can enjoy cupcakes and coffee...all in one sitting.
La I am going to try to get you a picture of the tip toes.
Yikes! Did they figure out what was wrong?! Hope you're 100% SOON. Take care of you!
Post a Comment