Friday, March 19, 2010

Camping

Despite our CRAZY week.





And my impending surgery.



We are going camping!


Yup, this will be Gooners FIRST time in a tent; no crib, no sleeping bag, just a sleep sack and lots of blankets!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!

Unknown said...

Have FUN!!! Do you have to get your gall bladder removed then? I'll be praying!

Ash said...

oh fun, we are talking about tent camping in September.

The Mommy said...

Hope it goes well!!

carissa said...

have fun camping!!!! you are bound to! camping rocks.

Jocelyn said...

have fun this weekend:-)

Sassytimes said...

Have fun!! ...and let me know how the tent goes. We want to camp this summer and I am a little skeptical about no crib/pack n play situation.

Jen said...

Good for you! I'm so anxious for summer to get here so that I can head up north and go camping too. Your daughter is going to have so many great memories :-)

katie said...

Well, this is what I get for reading posts out of order! Hope you were able to camp a little before the storm hit.

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Thinking of you!