Sunday, March 21, 2010

Out Like a Lion



And we woke up to SNOW! In Spring. In Texas!

12 comments:

Kelley said...

I hope you got to enjoy your camping without getting snowed on!

Expat Girl said...

Oh my gosh thats crazyyyy!

carissa said...

holy moley! this is insane!!! hopefully spring won't hide it's face much longer! it's awesome that your sister adopted from panama... it's such a joy to have nieces/nephews from other places!

The Mommy said...

WOW! And we've been (almost) in shorts all weekend.

I'm SO excited about the tooth btw!

Lindy said...

happily all the snow is gone in Minnesota! Sorry it came your way. Enjoy it for a little while.

Clarissa said...

We got that snow here. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Snowing in Texas? No way! Have a Great Weekend!

katie said...

Whoo hoo! How exciting! Happy el Nino spring, eh?

Beth Priest said...

don't be upset at my beach pics I'm posting tomorrow. I CAN NOT believe it snowed for you!

~M~ said...

that is crazy!!!!

beckylbranch said...

I know!!! Is that not the CRAZIEST thing ever....I mean isn't it supposed to be spring!

Nicole said...

that's a GREAT photo!