Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And it was Goooooooooooooood!


Welcome Spring! This is Grandpa's new grill, and he is the MASTER of rotisserie. Um, yum! I truly enjoy grilling. I enjoy trying new marinades and barbecues. The meat was oh so moist, and with garlic mashed potatoes; oh wow. I imagine everyone that was out walking or riding their bikes past our place left with a yearning desire in their bosom for a dinner invitation. I could NEVER go vegetarian. I love meat too much. I enjoy a good meatless main dish, but unless it is cheese, a burrito truly tastes better with some chicken. Gooner tried the mashed potatoes, but she wasn't all that impressed. Of course she tried sans garlic, I added that to my own plate because Q and I put garlic on most everything. 

18 comments:

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

I could never go completely meatless either. And I LOVE grilling! Your post makes me long for our prior apartment, that allowed us to have a grill outside.

Pout!

very married said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

The Mommy said...

Yummy! Ellie doesn't like mashed potatoes yet either.

Jocelyn said...

Yum that looks good. I am not a big meat eater though...I only eat chicken or ham. I have never liked the taste or texture of red meat.

Anonymous said...

Yummm, it looks sooo good and I'm sure it tasted amazing! My husband & I also put garlic on most everything! Have a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

I'm the garlic queen! YUM!

carissa said...

he must teach my hubby his tricks!!!! this looks beyond delish. yummeeeee!

Stephanie said...

i have never tried my had at grilling. I leave that to my hubby. Looks so good, I can't wait for summer!!!

Kelley said...

hey dear. just wanted you to know i changed my blog address... not sure if you have to refollow me or not but the new blog is:
daily-sips.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

that looks delicious!

Beth Priest said...

mmm yummy!

Clarissa said...

I miss grilling SOOOOOO MUCH! We had to leave our grill in IA. :( Also, I think garlic mashed potatoes are going on tonight's menu. Yum!

katie said...

I'm totally jealous.

Of the food. And the grilling-possible weather!

Maybe soon.

Unknown said...

Oh, YUM!! That looks fabulous. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It is entertaining the things kids say. ;o) Just wait until Gooner is cracking you up with the things she comes up with. Soon! =)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh man, that looks too good! Yummo!

renee said...

that.looks.soooo.good!!!!

Anonymous said...

So when can we come to TX for dinner? How far is it from KY, anyway? :)

Mer

Adie said...

hmmm!! Sounds delish!! I can't wait to start up the grill. Of course ours does not have room for rotisserie. Yum