Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
i would like to eat her cheecks after I finish devouring Colts.
I just LOVE those cheeks!!!
Cute pic! She looks sad :(
poor gooner. cute photo though!
Awww! Look at that face! Q just got one of his top teeth in, so far that makes a grand total of 3 teeth at 13 months of age. We're in for the long haul!
Poor little G. :( BTW you look good!
I hope you're weathering teething well. Miss you.
CONGRATULATIONS, Gooner! It seems that both of my girls cut their teeth in pairs.
seriously, every time I see Gooner I think she is one of the CUTEST babies ever!I'm glad you both survived the 1st tooth!
Yes her excitement is leaping out of the page at me!
Haha she looks thrilled ;) What a cutie!
Cute picture!!! & YAY for her!!
I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out. ;)
Oh my gosh. This picture just melted my heart. How do you handle having such a cute child?!
Awe....she is just too cute!! :)
she still looks so cute, especially how she makes those cheeks look so squishable. too adorable! :)
You girls looks so cute! Bless her heart...teeth HURT!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
i would like to eat her cheecks after I finish devouring Colts.
I just LOVE those cheeks!!!
Cute pic! She looks sad :(
poor gooner. cute photo though!
Awww! Look at that face! Q just got one of his top teeth in, so far that makes a grand total of 3 teeth at 13 months of age. We're in for the long haul!
Poor little G. :( BTW you look good!
I hope you're weathering teething well. Miss you.
CONGRATULATIONS, Gooner!
It seems that both of my girls cut their teeth in pairs.
seriously, every time I see Gooner I think she is one of the CUTEST babies ever!
I'm glad you both survived the 1st tooth!
Yes her excitement is leaping out of the page at me!
Haha she looks thrilled ;) What a cutie!
Cute picture!!! & YAY for her!!
I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out. ;)
Oh my gosh. This picture just melted my heart. How do you handle having such a cute child?!
Awe....she is just too cute!! :)
she still looks so cute, especially how she makes those cheeks look so squishable. too adorable! :)
You girls looks so cute! Bless her heart...teeth HURT!
Post a Comment