
This fun little award comes with a caveat or two.
- First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true.
- Second, you have to tag
10er 7 people with the award. - Third, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something).
- And, finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you, thanks Sassy!
Ten things you might not know...
1. While hiking the jungles of Panama I "obtained" a parasite. After a few painful weeks, losing upwards of 12 pounds a week I headed to the Dr. whereupon inspecting my belly she announced my pregnancy. After announcing my virginity, she took another look; I had a parasite, sick.
2. If I had to live on a deserted Island and could only take one thing, I'd take my tooth brush. I WANT to say my Bible, but that's not true. I've internalized The Book and feel that most of the wisdom can be recalled on demand, but a toothbrush... No amount of finger scrubbing is going to do it for these pearly whites.
3. My nickname in Russia was "Laura of Light."
4. I read quickly. Even with Gooner, and only reading before bed, I read about a minimum of a book a week.
5. During college in Colorado I would ski every Friday and Saturday, get home by 4:00 PM, and head to work.
6. I have free climbed just for the thrill of it.
7. While hiking a 14er in Colorado I got stuck in a blizzard and my pants froze to my flesh.
8. I like A and W Root Beer a lot.
9. I make REALLY good bread.
10. I was published in a science journal for my research on proper water filtration.
I give this award to...
Adie
Mandy
Angie
Jocelyn
Laurel
Suzette
NCF
The Sunshine Award
Here are the rules:
-Copy that little orange flower pic and put it on your blog when you post about your award!
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
-Let the nominees know that they have been honored by leaving a comment on their blog (we all love comments!)
-Share the love and link to the person who nominated you! - Thank you Adie!
Mrs.D
Sassy
Jessica
Becky
Lori
Ash
M
And the Beautiful Blogger - Thank you Jocelyn!

My quest in this...
link her
pass on to some bloggers
and give you 7 things about me.
Ok, here are my 7 beautiful bloggers
Mo
LeAnna
Clarissa
Stephanie
Heather
Kelley
Kaley
my random seven things...
1. I love mornings.
2.I prefer Kettle Corn to Buttered Pop Corn
3.I think going to the movies is a waste of money.
4. I LOVE to grill.
5. I could eat Mexican food every other day.
6. I can't wait to cut my hair.
7. I detest my new Burt's Bees Night Cream.

11 comments:
I read really fast too...I have to remind myself to slow down when reading to Sophia.
Thank you! You're amazing.
You read a book a week?!? Unreal.
Thanks for the award, and no you can't take it back, you just have to wait until Monday! ;) Besides the whole fact that you're like awesome adventurous, and you once had pants freeze to your FLESH, I think the fact we both like A & W Root beer, a lot, means we're practically JUST ALIKE. I'm with you on the B-I-B-L-E, too, gotta have that Word hidden in your heart, cause you can't hide proper dental hygiene there...
I also read really fast (I have too, I have four kiddos) and I like Kettle Corn better also!
A parasite - holy crap!!!
And you're awesome - skiing, hiking, having your pants frozen to you, and being published. I'm jealous.
I too could eat Mexican every other day!!!!! YUM!
I love the parasite story! I was once told that I was probably pregnant. I think my doctor felt silly when I told her of my virginity. An ultrasound showed other problems and I found a new doctor.
Anyway...cute little things to learn about you.
thanks for the award lovely! i will post about it this weekend. i miss our days at the bux and being able to share books during our break. can you all move up here, please? we can do a book club again and actually read the books ;) give that sweet little girl a kiss from me.
Congrats to you for getting awarded, and thanks for sharing with me!
I love to grill and LOVE mexican food too!!
Have a great weekend!
Wow, you have had some amazing adventures and experiences! You should write more about those!
Awww thank you! So sweet!
And I love your Scrap facts. Holy moly - a PARASITE that was first diagnosed as a pregnancy? That must have been quite a shocker!
And I love that you'd take a toothbrush. Hilarious!
Post a Comment