Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
LOL! Love it!
Do you get that look a lot???
so adorable... i love the look! too funny. oh and yes i do remember calling gooner gracie but im glad you picked the name you did and not mine ;) and i really hope i wasnt like lady #1 to you eek. love to you and her sweet baby lips!
she is sooooooo adorable!
Ahhhh! Cute!!!!
That's an awesome look! Teenage angst.
I just want to squeeze her...in a non-life threatening sort of way! ;)
Thanks for the award. And that lil gooner is just too much! Love that face :)
Oh my goodness! Hilarious! She is so expressive.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.M
Hahaha love it! :)
Do you just stop and kiss those cheeks all day? I would! She is so sweet!
Girl, you are making me baby crazy with photo's like this. Ha!Come to think of it, those heart shaped rice crispies do look like raw meat at first glance!! lolI just got Kelley's baby shower invite and I'm going to be out of town. BOO!! I was so looking forward to going. :(
Post a Comment
13 comments:
LOL! Love it!
Do you get that look a lot???
so adorable... i love the look! too funny. oh and yes i do remember calling gooner gracie but im glad you picked the name you did and not mine ;) and i really hope i wasnt like lady #1 to you eek. love to you and her sweet baby lips!
she is sooooooo adorable!
Ahhhh! Cute!!!!
That's an awesome look! Teenage angst.
I just want to squeeze her...in a non-life threatening sort of way! ;)
Thanks for the award. And that lil gooner is just too much! Love that face :)
Oh my goodness! Hilarious! She is so expressive.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
M
Hahaha love it! :)
Do you just stop and kiss those cheeks all day? I would! She is so sweet!
Girl, you are making me baby crazy with photo's like this. Ha!
Come to think of it, those heart shaped rice crispies do look like raw meat at first glance!! lol
I just got Kelley's baby shower invite and I'm going to be out of town. BOO!! I was so looking forward to going. :(
Post a Comment