I used a HIGHLY sophisticated way for Gooner to choose a winner. I wrote all entries - some of you had multiple entries - on pieces of paper.
Placed them in the laffy taffy container and shook. (Don't judge the hair, she'd been wearing her snow hat outside!)
Then I gave the container to Gooner to shake.
Then I took off the top and let her at it.
And she pulled out multiple names.
She finally dropped all but ONE.
JOCELYN
So, email sportivacliff@yahoo.com with your mailing information. This was fun, we should do it again sometime!!!!
6 comments:
Ahh, and what a cute helper she is!! :o) Love that last pic of her, with her tongue out. Such a cutie!!!
what a cute way to have her pick the winner. I'm afraid though that you cut mine into a perfect square instead of circle, so she overlooked me ;) next time. :) She is getting more and more and more adorable with every picture! love.
Seriously I won??? Yea I will email you right away!!! Love your little helper...she is soooo cute:-)
hahah thats the best!
This was too cute!!!! Yay for Jocelyn!
Yay for Jocelyn! That was a really cute idea, La...and I loved how you let Gooner pick!
So...how does Gooner's Gramma make the corn sacks? Is there a special technique? Does she use flannel material? I'm thinking that an old flannel shirt sleeve would make a good corn sack.
Post a Comment