Haha! My girl must just be so used to me wearing jewelry, she pretty much leaves it alone. I DO make lots of earrings though, and baby hair clips :) www.BellaRegali.etsy.com Check it out! Have a great day!
That picture just warmed my heart. You have such a gorgeous family.
The bedding actually came with our house (model home) but it's extremely heavy. It is constantly falling off the bed plus the colors just are doing it for me. You would have to see it in person to agree. :) I have the bedding picked out now I just need Ryan to agree with me! Ha!
13 comments:
Too cute!!!
Beautiful! Glad you guys are happy!
Aww yay!
Following you!
Adorable!! She's just way too cute!
What a cutie patootie!
Yay, that pic is so cute=)
Awww. Isn't it the sweetest thing.. I can't wait to hear Ma Ma!!! :)
And she is just ADORABLE!!!
I hear "da-da" all day long and then a big, long, loud squeal when he finally arrives. Make thay ywo big,long, loud squeals!
what a sweet picture! so cute and so sweet that she says dada. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Incredible! :)
Haha! My girl must just be so used to me wearing jewelry, she pretty much leaves it alone. I DO make lots of earrings though, and baby hair clips :) www.BellaRegali.etsy.com Check it out! Have a great day!
Ohhh how adorable! So, no more roaring??
That picture just warmed my heart. You have such a gorgeous family.
The bedding actually came with our house (model home) but it's extremely heavy. It is constantly falling off the bed plus the colors just are doing it for me. You would have to see it in person to agree. :) I have the bedding picked out now I just need Ryan to agree with me! Ha!
yeah!
Post a Comment