On a side note, while giving Gooner a bath the other night her hair started smoking. Vapors were coming off it. I used adult conditioner mask on it. Bad decision. Poor thing. I doused her with water causing her to sputter, but the "fire" was out! She really does have great hair.
You all leave the SWEETEST comments about Gooner. When she grows up she will cherish all these beautiful words!
Working Out 365
Day 76: Walk 2.2 Miles
Day 77: Run 3.3 Miles
Day 78: 40 Minute Ball Workout
Day 79: Ball workout dislocated rib, so day of rest
Day 80: Walk 3.5 Miles
Day 81: Bike 9 Miles
Day 82: Walk 1 Mile
Day 83: Rest
Day 84: 42 Minutes on the Elliptical
Day 85: Walk 2.2 Miles
Day 86: Run 2.1 Miles
Day 87: Bike 8.5 Miles
Day 88: Run 3 Miles
Day 89: 50 Minute Ab Work
Day 90: REST
And that closes January for ya! I had to take a break from running because of the stupid rib. I have now given up the exercise ball and it has stayed in. I STILL lost weight while injured so you guys can do it!!!
22 comments:
chop it!
although im one that isnt afraid to go to the hairdresser and say "do whatever you think looks good".
fortunately my hair grows fast and seems to fall into any cut it's given.
my vote is cut it! short curly is super cute!!!!;-)
I'm sure you'll look fab with a short cut! I would cut mine more often if it grew at all, but its slower than the grass. Actually, much slower than the grass.
I don't know what a dislocated rib feels like but it sounds awful. :(
I commented on my own site, but I'll say it again. LOVE it cut short - DO IT! Just go to someone that knows how to cut hair...I've been to my stylist for lots of years now and she really knows my hair. Like how to thin it and stuff...cause it's THICK. Before and after pics please :-)
So ironic that you posted about cutting your hair because I am on the verge of doing the same thing! My long hair is just too much of a pain in the butt and instead of styling it I always throw it up while it's wet into a messy bun. Talk about looking like a MOM! I'd rather cut it and have a cute 'do that I actually style everyday. So...maybe if you do it I'll do it too!
I'm always wanting to get my hair cut short, but I always chicken out. I'll dye my hair whatever color, but cutting it scares me. I say if you want to cut it...go for it!
I am of the same mind as everyone. Cut it. It will always grow back if you decide it's not for you. One work of advice, make sure you can pull it back. (i.e. don't go too short)
Also, I am super-jealous of Gooner's hair. I would like to steal it and make it mine.
I love a fresh 'new' do..you go girl! Just do it!
She DOES have great hair!
I say cut it!!! If you hate it, it'll grow back. ;) I'm all about change.
cut it!! I was debating growing mine out but then i know all i would do is put it and never do it. therefore i'm keeping mine and calling my stylist chick tomorrow to have it freshened up.
I think you always want the opposite eventaully of what you have. When preg with Colt I cut my hair...but didn't love it. I'm kinda a long hair girl...I always miss it when It's gone. I think you should cut it though. Get something sassy...then go make Gooner #2 :)
What's adult conditioner mask? Glad you put her hair out! LOL I say go for a cut - getting my hair cut always makes me feel better!
Cut it! Cut it! Cut it! I think short curly hair is cute! And so is that Gooner Bebe. :)
I think it's nice to cut your hair off once in a while. I'm (again) trying to let mine grow for a while.
I read about something for hair like Gooner's but I can't remember what it was called. It's supposed to help relax the curls a little and keep it from breaking...and it's for children.
Good for you with the weight loss! Also - a 50 minute ab workout? As in, ten minutes short of AN HOUR? Good lord woman, you are a superhero!
Love those little tiny springy curls!
Go for it!
Great workout! I chopped my hair and my husband joked that once women get their man they cut their hair off saying "Don't need this anymore". haha he likes long hair. My hair is not perky and I always pull it back and not much changed when I chopped it off. I thought I would have a cheek hair style - turns out I just don't like doing my hair. I have curly hair and it looks like an 80's do when it is short and curly. But I still think about doing it again.
i think it would be great for the summer in Texas! I am sure you will look adorable though and the good news is it grows back!! So just do it!!Can't wait to see pictures.
(unsolicited) words of opinion: short hair takes way longer to style. I had mine short my whole 40+ years of life - and despite the shorter drying time, the messing-with-it-to-get-it-right-but-not-ever-like-the-pros time was more than I wanted to spend. Finally grew it out last year for that reason. LOVE the ease and being able to put a scrunchy on when I'm too late in the a.m. Also - short hair must be washed every day because of styling issues, whereas long hair can sometimes be faked when dirty. Just some food for thought. (Plus, with 4 males in the house, I wanted something a bit more female in my life! Nothing like a swishing pony tail to help with that!) But....hair is easily redone. Cut it if you're sick of it! Mer
I say go for it! Hair grows, so no big deal if you don't like it. Of course, when I can't decide how to cut my hair I just change the color! :) Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.
Go ahead and cut it! It'll be cute! Your daughter is adorable. :)
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!
Blessings!
Melinda
She does have beautiful hair. And mom deserves it too. I say cut it. I love having short hair, even though I've been growing mine out since I got pregnant. It's just so much easier (ad fun) to style when it's shorter.
Do it! It will always grow if you don't like it! I think you would look super cute!
And steaming hair? I'm still trying to figure that out!
Your workouts are amazing!
Post a Comment