Now, don't judge. I didn't use my sarcastic, this is exactly what I think, voice; I used my nice voice.
Introduction from La. Abroad on Vimeo.
In order to keep Gooner out of the film - she likes to be on camera - I popped in a Baby Einstein. Clearly, by her squeals, you can tell she enjoys it!
22 comments:
hahaha. I love this :) You're so nice! You did use your 'nice voice'...and you never stopped smiling. Do you alwasy smile that much? Aw. You're really nice.
I always sound like a man on camera, but you sounds very much like a lady. Makes me kind of jealous. Maybe if I use my 'nice voice' I'll sound more like a woman.
I wanna know the same thing, do you always smile that much? ;) Hehe! Great first Vlog, and I have no idea the logistics behind vlogging. But is sure is fun! Loved yours!
You are SO brave! Good for you! Loved it. You sound so nice!! And your voice is very nice!
I think it is AMAZING you speak English and French to Gooner! What a lucky girl. Baby development is funny 1 day/minute they are or aren't doing something and the next day/minute they are doing it. Fun to watch!
Great Vlog!!
I like, I like. Actually, I like it so much I may do it myself. Except my face is really chubby these days and the camera is not so nice to me. I have a question, how did you end up living abroad?
Awesome vlog!!! I want to post one but I am super nervous about it hahahaha!
Ah, so great to see you again!! I loved Gooner's lil' squeals in the background. Adorable!
Yay!! This is soooo fun! You sound so super nice in person. I want to do this too!
Gooner is just precious making noise in the background.
I'll write a post about my weekend soon. :)
You sound TOO sweet! It is funny to put a voice with your face...and your smile is even pretty than in pictures!
I miss your face!
Yes she always smiles that much.
Mom
You don't sound ANYTHING like I thought you'd sound like!! You pause more...or something, I dunno. I guess I just figure everyone has a southern twang in their voice like me, so I read their posts that way, HAHA! Good to know you better! & you DO smile a lot. But that's a wonderful thang.
ohh I loved your Vlog! I think we would be great IRL friends! If only we could move back to Texas!
You are a brave woman for posting a vlog and you have the sweetest voice. I think I sound like a little girl on video, so you won't catch me doing one. Plus I don't think I have anything really interesting to speak out, so I'll keep mine all in writing.
Hope to see some more vlogs from you!
nice! you have a much softer and sweeter voice than i thought you would! love it!
aw, this is so cute.....I'm sure you always smile this much! You are a happy momma!!
have a great week hun!! :)
all smiles la! loved it. and cute necklace. :)
Fun...you have a sweet voice!!
Have I been living under a rock...what is a Vlog?? Am I embarrasing myself asking this question?? HA!
Thanks for your comments! So excited to have a new blog to read (yours). By the way - Come Thou Fount is one of my all-time favorite hymns and now it will be in my head every time I visit your blog.
P.S. Your baby is ADORABLE.
Awww! I loove the vlog. It is so nice to hear your voice. You're right though, you definitely sound like you're using your sweet voice. It's good though, it's good. :)
I didn't know the how and why behind the title of your blog, so that is fun too.
Special perk to hear Gooner's squeal!
You sound very sweet :) Which I already know you are! I have never heard of a vlog before....enjoyed watching it and hearing how you started your blog!
Funny because I'd never thought of doing a vlog cause everyone who reads my blog knows my voice, but obviously we have a much smaller following than you do. But having said that I don't think you really sound like that in real life but that's probably because we are sisters and I know you way better than that. Probably cause I know the good and the bad HA!! You should have lil miss do a vlog I bet you'd get even more comments! And yes you do smile that much in person!
This is cute.
Post a Comment