Upon awakening I donned workout clothes, and while freezing, I padded my way to the living room and threw down my yoga mat. I did 30 minutes of Blast off Belly Fat. I am still struggling doing a plank, but I'm getting stronger! After abs Q and I headed to the gym where I did 35 minutes on the elliptical. Ten minutes into my workout a woman sat on a bicep machine straight ahead of me. I wanted this machine in the future...how long would she sit there? I finished my workout, she continued her phone conversation on "my" machine. We did pull ups and she STILL continued. So I stood and waited for the machine while Q worked out.
Q: Babe, are you going to say something?
La: No, I'm going to give her the stink eye.
Rude Lady (RL): Oh, I gotta go. I'll, wait, what? I never saw the papers. Did Lorna see them? On the counter? Are you serious?
Q: I can't believe it. I want to say something. I always tell guys to get off the bench.
La.: No, I'm giving her a look.
RL: I've really gotta go. I'm tying up a machine.
La.: She's getting off. Wait, NO, she's using the machine!!!
Q: Are you serious??? Who does that? She's tied up the machine for over 45 minutes!
And then she flounced off. Rude. Seriously rude. I mean, come on! Move it lady!
7 comments:
I get my machine all to myself.
M
People are ridic.
I saw a guy walking on the treadmill wearing sun glasses and a girl w/ an up do and booty shorts
how rude! what a bummer! you are so funny!=)
Wow! Yeah, I might've told her to move and let me have my turn since she's talking anyways. But, I'm mean like that.
Why didn't she just pack a picnic while she was at it?
"RL" needs a mommy to teach her some manors.
i hope you gave her major stink eye. what you really should have done is givin her stink butt.. she wouldnt have stayed on that machine long ;)
So rude! I would have had said something. I am glad you liked the cards. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment