We've got drool everywhere here!! I picked Ellie up at the nursery after church and all the church ladies asked if she was teething. I'm expecting more teeth anytime now!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Cutest baby I have seen in a LONG time! She is just beautiful! I WANT HER EYELASHES!!!!!!!! Please tell your fam hello from the KY Neals and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Mom Neal is sitting and I'm at my computer in a spot with great, fast internet! Merry Christmas to me! Blessings! love,c, j and j
9 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
She's so cute and her eyelashes - WOW!
What a little cutie!
We've got drool everywhere here!! I picked Ellie up at the nursery after church and all the church ladies asked if she was teething. I'm expecting more teeth anytime now!
The drool never ends!! She's a doll!
she has the most expressive eyes!
So pretty! I love you hairbows baby girl!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Cutest baby I have seen in a LONG time! She is just beautiful! I WANT HER EYELASHES!!!!!!!! Please tell your fam hello from the KY Neals and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Mom Neal is sitting and I'm at my computer in a spot with great, fast internet! Merry Christmas to me! Blessings! love,c, j and j
i just want to squeeze her....in a good way!
Post a Comment