Wednesday, December 16, 2009

As it WAS a Landmark in her life...



This is Gooner at 6 months. Being as we are rounding to 7, I didn't want to pass up this opportunity to show how much she's grown! I could go on and on about how wonderful she is and everything she does BUT I'll spare you. I'm her mother. I think she's awesome, and the best; YOU (especially if you have kiddos of your own) probably don't. That being said, today Q taught her how to growl. Awesome. She used to make the very cutest little girly sounds. Now, she roars and pinches. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Working Out 365

Day 36: Walk 2 Miles

Day 37: Legs and Abs

Day 38: 2 Hour Walk

Day 39: 45 Minutes on Elliptical and Triceps Work

Day 40: Day of Rest

Day 41: Walk 2 Miles

Day 42: 34 Minutes on Elliptical, Biceps Work and 2 Mile Walk

Day 43:2 Mile Walk

Day 44: Legs and Abs Workout

Christmas snacking is soooooooooooooooooooo hard, accompanied by back recuperation, I've hit a plateau. For example, I normally put the weights for my quads and hamstrings during my leg workout to 70 pounds. After the whole "rib thing" I started at 30 pounds and it was painful. Today I did 55 pounds. Ugh. We also had TWO - count that - TWO parties this week. At our place. With snacks. And sugar cookies. And Chex Mix - home made!!! I refuse to gain this holiday season! In fact I mean to come in January and tell you I've LOST weight during the month of December.

3 comments:

The Mommy said...

Gooner is very cute and getting SO big! All of us mothers could go on and on and on about our kids. Isn't THAT sweet?

ms. mindless said...

i can't believe she is getting so big! the growling sounds hilarious!

Unknown said...

She growls?! I love it!! You're doing WELL with the workouts, good job!! I'm finally getting over the nausea (I think) and have worked out 3 times this week. I hope to have a nice long session with my elliptical tomorrow to celebrate. =)