I think Baby Rice smells like wall paper paste. It stinks. I added apple sauce to the white paste and Gooner liked that better, but she would still make a face after every bite. She'd always open her mouth for more, so I kept shoving it in. I felt bad because I myself wouldn't eat that. So why should she? This week I started her on baby oats. First thing I noticed when opening the can was that they were brown and smelled better. Yay! So I mashed up half of a small banana, measured some baby oats and added some Nursery Water. Let me tell you, she loves it. LOVES it!
Would you look at those lips! She's got a perfect little cupids bow!
Day 4 of 365
I walked for 45 minutes pushing Gooner in the stroller.
5 comments:
She is so beautiful! Sophia hated rice, and the smell of it made me nauseous. We ended up throwing it away and going straight to oatmeal. She loved oatmeal!
adorable! um, what is nursery water?
She is so darling. Glad she loved the oats! :)
♥ she is absolutely adorable ♥
It takes a while for them to get he texture and taste! Ellie had to try a rice cereal and fruit combo at least six times, but now she loves it.
Post a Comment