Speaking of working out, there are some people at the gym that DRIVE ME CRAZY. For example, if you KNOW that I am waiting for the machine you are working on, don't purposefully take forever. The other day I was waiting for the hip adductor machine and the woman did about 7 reps of oh 25. When she was FINALLY finished, and it was my turn, I realized why she was able to work her inner thighs for that long. She was doing 30 pounds. That. Is. It. Seriously!? Do more weights and hurry up!
Also, if you are using free weights please don't drop them.
If you are lifting more weights than you can handle, don't grunt.
I'm working out; please don't look at me.
Don't wear your whole bottle of perfume. I'd rather you just stink. We ARE at the gym.

6 comments:
haha! cracks me up. all the reasons i hate gyms. especially the, 'dont look at me' part.
LOL!
Sounds like you have a little all-terrain stroller on your Christmas gift wish list!
Yes - I hate it when people wear perfume while out running. I just want to say - Lady, I can't breathe already, I don't need your perfume adding to it! LOL
AHHH I hate when people grunt!!!!!! lol
Waiting for machines is irritating, but the looking at me thing is the WORST! Seriously! I wonder whether they're looking at me because I'm fat or if they're looking at certain parts of my anatomy. Leave me alone people!
haha! That's too funny! And perfume + BO is not a pleasant smell! Your baby is too adorable by the way!
Post a Comment