Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcela



You are so lovely. I'm so glad you were in our wedding; you made it all the more special. You are growing into such a beautiful young lady. We love you. Little Gooner can't wait to meet her cousin Marcela!

************************************************************************************

Thanks for commenting about the blog folks! I'm glad you like the randomness! Another partner at Starbucks called Gooner a Zebra. People just don't think before they speak. I'm over being offended. By far most people comment on how pretty her skin is, complemented by her "saucer" eyes. We bought her Halloween/Harvest outfit tonight. She's going to be sooooooooooooooo cute! We are off to the pumpkin patch next week so stay tuned!

7 comments:

KellyVM said...

Do you watch The Amazing Race? It's one of the 2 shows we never miss. This season there is a biracial team who call themselves "Team Zebra". They even do this super cheesy finger weave thing. Maybe your co-workers watch AR or maybe like you said they just don't think. Please don't take offense. Gooner is adorable and no one can argue with that!

~M~ said...

AW! What a cutie!

The Mommy said...

The whole zebra comment absolutely blew me away!

Marcela IS beautiful!!

beckylbranch said...

What a cute little girl! Can't wait to see her costume and pumpkin patch pictures :)

Adie said...

What a gorgeous little girl!

People can be crazy - I just assume they don't practice in front of the mirror much (enough?)or perhaps they can't hear themselves.

Clarissa said...

Well, she has stripes, right? I don't see why you're so upset.....oh wait. WHAT THE HECK?!

leah @maritalbless said...

My mouth is still open. A Zebra?! A zebra?!