Monday, October 26, 2009

HAIR!




If that isn't awesome hair, I don't know what is.

*Shannon - Starbucks automatically gives you a sleeve with a venti. If you order a tall or a grande, you have to ask. UGH! If you order a white mocha straight up, you do look a tad amateur. Mixing flavors is so tasty: two pumps of toffee nut and 2 pumps white mocha = SUPER TASTY. Mix caramel and vanilla. ... There are so many ways to make a tasty drink. Plus all drinks are "insured." If you order something new and you don't like it, we will remake you a new drink. But lots of people get a tall latte, everyday, and I don't think anything.

Current high maintenance drink:

Quad grande, nonfat, 3 splenda, no foam, 192 degree, latte

I laughed at "Bruce" the first time he ordered this high maintenance drink. He was SUPER offended, yelled at me, and told me that he "CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 190 and 192." I told him that if I ever make his drink I'm going to steam his milk to 200 and scorch his mouth. He thought I was joking.... ;)

12 comments:

Kelley said...

oh man... how i dont miss the crazies at sbux. or maybe i do. remember the lady whose drink i boiled?!? hahaha. she totally deserved it. or our grumps who we'd slip decaf to? miss you la.:)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ha, I remember that! Crazy. It isn't the same working without you! Plus I'm NEVER on bar here, which makes me quite sad. Actually they are messing me up with benefits - I don't want them and they are making me pay - so I am quitting. I put in my two weeks. I think I am forever done with the bux.

Clarissa said...

I LOVE the hair. Sometimes I wish I could have hair like that. I think I would have lots of fun with it.

Also, I don't think I've graced a Starbucks with my presence for over 6 months. The next time I go, I'll try to avoid being crazy or commenting on my barista.

Anonymous said...

Well crud, I order my White Chocolate Mocha as is...I'm gonna have to add something now. And, I had no idea about the sleeves! I was so confused as to why sometimes I got one and sometimes I had to ask! Thanks!

Nicole said...

haha love the hair!

The Mommy said...

I didn't know that the drinks were insured! I definitely would have returned/exchanged the first Skinny Mocha that I ever ordered. I'm easy to please...tall, non-fat mocha with no whipped cream. I add my own Splenda. I'd love to have something from Starbuck's right now.

Gooner's hair IS awesome!

beckylbranch said...

ha..ha..!! I can't believe some people and their starbucks orders..it just blows my mind! Her hair is ADORABLE and at least she HAS all that hair you can play with! Hope you are doing well :)

Kelley said...

no more bux for you? when will your last day be? that is a shame that they do not put you on bar... makes the shift much longer i bet. i miss you! love you dear.

leah @maritalbless said...

That picture is to die for! I love it!

Adie said...

Gooners hair is super cute! No hair on my baby - well a little and then there is this super SOFT spot on her head in the back. She sleeps on her stomach so I am not sure how it is there.

I like a carmel Frap but I love a white choc mocha with cinnamon dulce in it but some places ask me how many pumps of each - I have no idea so than I just say give me a frap. Will you look for another part time job?

Unknown said...

Zach has a Starbucks app from itunes. I noticed it the other day and asked him about it.

Z: "It has all the different combinations and drinks you can order so you don't look stupid when you order something."
H: "But you don't even LIKE coffee."
Z: "But I still don't want to look stupid."

Anonymous said...

we only have one starbucks here and I am terrified to order because I don't want to screw up the order and look like the moron that can't order coffee...when I do go, I always get Macchiato...I like how fancy I sound ordering it and let's be honest it's so much fun saying!! I had no idea I could order my drink to a specific degree..hmmm