Friday, October 23, 2009

Are you getting enough...

pictures of Gooner? I've gotten quite a few emails. Is it true, ya'll don't care about my life just HERS!!!!? ;) In my desperate attempt to keep this from becoming a BABY BLOG, have I disappointed my readers? I have LOTS of pictures of her... I have loads of stories about her... Do you want to hear them, OR will you become bored with the endless stories of the lil' Gooner?

Are you asking for more?

What do you want to hear more about? I'm not sure what interests you? Have I beaten the topic of race to death; someone called my daughter a "Zebra." Do you care about health, or have you had enough of our Toxic Relief Thursdays? I'm back at the Bux, do you want to hear the things customers say, or the things we say about you? Do you want to know that Gooner is sitting up, on her own, and loving it? That she LOVES animals, especially dogs? What about cooking expeditions? Fire pepper adobo sauce, burned hands and sweet potato shepherds pie? Do you really care that EVERY ingredient was purchased for Banana Walnut Muffins, yet I still haven't made them because my recipe said that EACH muffin is 278 calories, um wow. Being as I plan to eat 4, I better not make them.

I've toyed around with the whole "Grace in the Small Things" that SassyTimes does.

As you can see folks, I've been doin' some thinking. I'd love thoughts. I really would. Be honest!

11 comments:

katie said...

I love the blog. I like Gooner stories, La stories, photos of Gooner, photos of churches, photos of annoying Starbucks customers (oh wait, those are just stories! I like those too!)

Write what you want to write. Its your blog!

Unknown said...

I love it all! :o) Gooner photos are fantastic. I'm intrigued by your Detox Thursdays. Your rude customer stories make me laugh. I can so relate. All of it's good. Real life. That's what makes it interesting. :)

Mo said...

Talk about it all. Just mix a little more gooner in there...or at least pictures of the beauty that is ur girl.

Either way, you get an A+.

Sassytimes said...

I would greatly enjoy ALL OF THE ABOVE. ;)

renee said...

"...being as i plan to eat 4..." my kind of girl! ;)

The Mommy said...

Of course, I like hearing about Gooner, but everything else is fun to hear about too! Pictures are always great!

Adie said...

You know me - LOVE the random! ;) I have been reading blogs since April and I have to tell you - the predictable blogs - I am over. As you can see I am in a little slump myself but I totally like the random thing. (There are big changes happening.) And of course I love to see the Gooner. Hope things are going well!

Adie said...

Okay I know I already commented but I thought again about the racial comment you listed, I have to ask - where the hell are you shopping/going? Excuse my language. People do some crazy things but to hear the comments you receive is insane to me.

Teegs said...

Hmmm. I like the Bux customer stories - so funny. Of course, Gooner pictures and stories are towards the top. And it's fun to hear about the daily life stuff too - how you and Q interact, what you're interested in, etc. Since we're so far away, these things help me feel like we're a little closer and that we're still getting to know each other better=).

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of her! But, I do want to know... when I order a drink without adding things to it at Sbux - do they think I'm an amatuer because I don't add things to it - and am I suppose to ask for a sleeve?

Anonymous said...

More of all
AF