Breakfast began, out on the patio, with a yummy fruit assortment of applesauce avec cinnamon, blackberries, banana, and a pear. Yes, that is one pear! Q and I try to enjoy breakfast as a couple. Once Gooner is "allowed" to eat fruit, she will join our time together.
Lunch: Tomato Mozzarella Salad
So fresh - oh so good!
Q and I reminisced about France and Spain while eating this European delight.
Snack: Almonds
Q and I prefer raw almonds - unsalted and unroasted.
Supper: Corn. It's only lunch time, and we haven't had our corn yet. YUM. Corn definitely clears you out!
Dessert: Watermelon
Eat watermelon late and you are up all night peeing yah? Did you know that spinach contains more water than watermelon? Shocker.






6 comments:
Oh yum! This post made me super hungry!
Looks delicious again! I also like unsalted unroasted almonds. i buy all of my nuts in the baking isle because they are all unsalted and not greasy. You do this once a week?
I did NOT know that about spinach, but now I want tomatoes, spinach, and corn for dinner. Hmmm. I like almonds also. But I like them already sliced up.
I am drooling over your tomato/moz lunch! yumm!!
That salad reminds me of one I had at a resort in Mexico. I still think about that salad - it was that good!
i am going to try this detox business. i'm gonna email you for deets. PS, what has gooner been up to?
Post a Comment