Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everyone says...

that you can tell what I am thinking by the look on my face. I think Gooner might have acquired this trait as well. Yup, that's my girl.

Although, put Q and I in a game of mafia, and no one knows what to think. We have a mean poker face and well, that works to our benefit. We also have a peircing look to us and on more than one occasion I've been told to, "STOP looking at me! I feel like you can see everything in me!" One time while Q was in high school, his English teacher starting balling because he was making her uncomfortable. Q was shocked because he was simply trying to be a good student and pay attention.
What are they talking about? We look friendly enough... right?

6 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he would make someone cry! awe! And I think I am the same way, I wear all my emotions on my face...I am a horrible lier!

Clarissa said...

It's strange how people can think similar things and show their thoughts differently on their faces. I used to be much harder to read. People would tell me my blank face was disconcerting. Obviously I have grown out of this! I'm not any good at hiding what I think anymore.

renee said...

i have been called a stoic. i definitely hide feelings well...many times it's a detriment. :(

Anonymous said...

I have a horrible poker face and my emotions are written all over my face! I can't believe Q made someone cry like that!

Anonymous said...

Yes you look super friendly! People are weird. And your LITTLE GIRL is a doll baby!!! :) I totally erased my other comment because I can't believe I say little guy, sooo embarrassing!

Lindsey said...

You look SO friendly!