Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bloggy Friends

I love blogging. I love reading blogs. I love sharing life events with one another. And seriously, how good does it feel to read comments? I LOVE comments. Q and I are always so excited to see a comment in the inbox - WAHOO! It is so fun to share in events, get feedback, advice, or commiserate. Smile. Laugh. Uplift. Scold. Snicker. Blush. Grin... I love it when blog friends email. And I LOVE meeting people whom I've been reading about. We get to know each other better than some of our real life friends, because we all care about one another. I honestly care about y'all. Q and I pray for you, smile with you, and grieve with you. I periodically point out a particular post to Q and he'll read it. We then we discuss it. I used to go through life thinking OH MY GOODNES I HAVE TO POST THIS! Now when something happens I think, I can't wait to post and tell my friends that this happened. Odd huh, this blog world. The support I've felt, as well as the outpouring of best wishes for Gooner, are amazing and awesome. Gooner has received a few gifts from our blogger friends.

Mrs. Mindless: I met her online, followed her blog, and all around thought she was just the coolest. Then I met her in person and wow...what an amazing woman. I Love this girl. She brings such joy to life. She sent the following wonderful gifts to Gooner:

2 pairs of the CUTEST monogramed bloomers (Oh so cute, but since I don't use her name I couldn't provide photos of them)

2 books because we ALL know how amazing of teacher Ms. Mindless is. She adores the minis.

Thank you Ms. Mindless!

Kate at Nautical by Nature

Kate is so much fun! I knew who she was when I saw her in the restaurant because she TRULY embraces all things Nautical. I'm pretty sure I saw anchors everywhere. She is so much fun to be around. She sent the CUTEST nautical clothes EVER. Thank you Kate! They are so cute and I love them. They are still a little big, but Gooner will look awesome in them once she grows a little bit. Plus Gooner looks great in bright and dark colors due to her skin tone - I dearly LOVE it.



Thank you Kate!

Thanks to all my friends, and family!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of my bloggy friends too - including you!!!!

Kelley said...

I love reading other blogs and getting comments on mine! Since moving away from those closests to me, the blogosphere is where I go for my daily dose of "girl talk." As much as I look forward to connecting to people here in Tucson, I just love meeting and reading here!

Wearing Mascara said...

Aww how nice of everyone! What a great post! xoxo

Lindsey said...

I love bloggy friends like YOU!

Kate said...

You are very welcome :) I cannot resist nautical baby clothes ;)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Fun post!! :)

Jackie said...

How thoughtful! The blog community is great. I am so happy to be a part of it! And glad you all are too :)

ms. mindless said...

bloggy friends are so cool!