Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
haha doesn't the box say like 3 or 4 months? you are cute :)
LOL. Sophia hated hers...we never used it. Well, until this week....now she climbs in and out of it and thinks it's funny. Go figure.
Awe...I am sure she will grow into it...she is SO cute!
too cute.
absolutely adorable!!
3 to 4 months... but MY baby is OH SO advanced... ha
So cute! At least she fits in it though! The first time I put Mr. P in one, he almost got stuck! (I think he was around 7 months at the time...:o)
aww.... that is too cute. Poor Gooner is not pleased. :)
She is so cute even if she is angry!
First of all - she is so darn PRETTY!!! Secondly, I can't wait till the Bean is big enough for a Bumbo. I think they are so awesome! Hope she warms up to it!
that is one angry baby...but she is sooo cute even when she's screaming! :-)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
haha doesn't the box say like 3 or 4 months? you are cute :)
LOL. Sophia hated hers...we never used it. Well, until this week....now she climbs in and out of it and thinks it's funny. Go figure.
Awe...I am sure she will grow into it...she is SO cute!
too cute.
absolutely adorable!!
3 to 4 months... but MY baby is OH SO advanced... ha
So cute! At least she fits in it though! The first time I put Mr. P in one, he almost got stuck! (I think he was around 7 months at the time...:o)
aww.... that is too cute. Poor Gooner is not pleased. :)
She is so cute even if she is angry!
First of all - she is so darn PRETTY!!!
Secondly, I can't wait till the Bean is big enough for a Bumbo. I think they are so awesome! Hope she warms up to it!
that is one angry baby...but she is sooo cute even when she's screaming! :-)
Post a Comment