Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Hotel in Iowa


What is wrong with this picture?

It was good Q wasn't arriving until the weekend. I mean how do you choose who gets the flat pillow v. who gets the super fluffy pillow?

* I will post about Russia and Turkey after my Iowa saga has finished. I would LOVE to reminisce over those days.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

hehe, so funny!

Adie said...

What stinks is you didn't get a second pillow while Q wasn't there. Hotel pillows I always need two of.

Anonymous said...

First come, first picks! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. that's hilarious! Mommies need more rest-looks like you win the poofy pillow

Anonymous said...

you call housekeeping and have a fluffy pillow delivered to your room ASAP!

http://randommusingsfrommypov.com

Leigh said...

am i horrible person? i would have totally taken the fluffy one and never looked back!

Leigh said...

Oh, and sorry I made you spill your soda!! Thanks for commenting on my page though :)

I actually prefer Kayla...I think she's been victim to bad partners too, but Janine is definitely good. And I agree, Melissa was a shoe-in b/c of the emotional dance but I don't think she's as good as the other two. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Clarissa said...

Well, yes, I do remember the moment when we discovered just how classy your room was. Lovely. It was just lovely.

Kelley said...

i would have taken 2 and asked for another fluffy....I hope you had a wonderful trip!