Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the road again...

Well, we will be after we pick up this hotel room. Items have been haphazardly thrown this way and that... Our room needs thoroughly organized in hope of an early departure tomorrow. BUT Gooner is exhausted. She has been a trooper ALL week, but she has had enough.



I'm not sure how on earth I am going to be able to share all the events of this week. And it isn't even over! We still have a two day trip ahead of us...

I missed you guys! I missed your blogs! Many of you are friends via blog only, but I truly care and enjoy keeping up on your lives. Is the strep gone? Is your Dad better? Did you move in? How's the pregnancy?
I can't wait to share with you some of the AWESOME comments I received regarding skin color... You guys are going to love them.

9 comments:

Kate said...

My package for Gooner will be waiting for you when you get home! ;)

Anonymous said...

I just smiled! :) The strep is gone!!! Thank you!

The Mommy said...

I'm glad that Gooner is a happy travelin' baby. I hope you have safe travels!

The Mommy said...

AND...I haven't moved in yet! Please pray about this...it's a long story that I'll share on the blog later.

((Big Hugs))

beckylbranch said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip and I've missed you too!!!

Amy said...

Yes, Gooner was a trooper through the whole weekend. You are an amazing mom and took everything in stride. I can't wait to see how you write about the weekend. Better not say anything bad about Cousin Mimi.

Adie said...

Have a safe trip! Look forward to your recap.

Clarissa said...

So I have decided to "go public" and am now following your blog openly. No more sneaky reads for me. Also, I love Gooner!!! I love you, too!

Anonymous said...

i could just nibble on those tiny feet poking out of that blanket- i know that makes me odd, but that's ok by me! hope you had fun

http://randommusingsfrommypov.com